Monday, February 15, 2010

Unique vs. Ordinary

It’s funny when you walk down the street and all you see is people looking ordinary. You hope to god that you’re not blending into the crowd like everyone else.

Maybe its just me, but I have to look different XD. Weather its my hair, nail polish, bag, shoes (oo I love shoes), jeans, shirt. Whatever! I can’t blend in.

Sure some people can fit in, and if you rock that whole beige look than whatev. But I can’t, I like to feel yellow, red, blue, maybe even a little mint green. Ha, its funny how you can figure out someone’s personality by colors. Supposedly, I’m a cool blue… this might be true, but I have to say, that sea blue can get pretty rough. Lol, plus I like the color mint green better.

Anyway, if you haven’t noticed I’m pretty new to the whole blogging world. So bear with me, I will get better. I plan to update you guys with stuff often. It might not always be long and deep. But it will be something from me =D. send me some blogging idea! That would be great XD.

Ttyl,

Mint Green

No comments:

Post a Comment