Tuesday, February 23, 2010

ugh! Don't you just hate those lukewarm showers. Yea, you know, those kind where you're like, "Ah, finally the day is over and I'm ready for a hot shower." Then you get in after the other family member in your house gets out and its like... DANG!! they just had to stay in there for like 2 HOURS!!
Yep, that's how my supposed to be pleasurable shower went.

But it's ALL good. Because... I got a job today XD. So I'll be working as a secretary to a doctors office, and right now that's like mad cool for me. So who cares that the shower was lukewarm... I don't.

So I had the thought that this blog is probably like my own personal diary. Since I feel that NO1 looks at it *sigh*. That kind of sucks, but its all good. Hopefully that's not what's happening, and somebody will finally find this bloggy thingy and like it (and leave a comment).... I don't know! But that would be great.

kk,

ttyl,

Mint Green

No comments:

Post a Comment