Thursday, April 8, 2010

What Grinds My Gears

Ugh! I hate when people are just aggravating. It's like they don't realize how much they grind my gears. I'm a pretty happy person. But Lord knows I can't take people who like to just be annoying.
Like one of my biggest pet peeves is probably that elementary school mimicking stuff. Like, seriously? You couldn't think of anything to come back with so you just decided to mimic me?

Obviously I am writing this while I am just fuming with anger. But I'm trying to keep it kosher.

The other thing that I hate is pollen. Now in Georgia spring is soo beautiful. But with unmistakable beauty comes unmistakable repulsiveness. My eyes have been swelling up just a little bit, and my allergy medicine makes me a tad bit loopy. Nevertheless, on the bright side, at least I'm not full blown sick and in bed, with my nose running the whole time. So, YES! I have found the silver lining in my day! Ohhhh thats so sad.


Looking at the posts i realize that I haven't written in the longest time. I need to - and will - change that.

TTYL,

Mint Green

PS
Sorry that this post was jumping all around. the topic was being angry and I just totally lost the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment